The ONLINE Courses offered by RDT Professional School of Foreign Languages for the 2023 December – 2024 November Academic Year
- Course 1: Foreign Languages (Spanish/French/German) along with Communicative English, soft skills. The duration of the course is one year.
- Both Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply for foreign language courses. They can choose the language choices in the online application. Finally, each candidate will be allotted only one language course to study
- After successful completion of the ONLINE course, the student gets an official certificate.
Note: RDT has every right to allot a language to the candidate. RDT has the right to change the languages at the time of admission.
TYPE OF THE COURSE: These are 100% ONLINE, Professionally adapted ONLINE COURSES
Starting date of the course: Tentatively, the courses will commence from January 2024 onwards.
Course Fee: 10,000/- for Online Foreign Languages Course
HOW TO APPLY?
1) SELECTION PROCESS
- Submit your application online using the following link: CLICK HERE
- When filling out the application, it is mandatory to attach the following documents :
– 10th class marks certificate
– Graduation/Post graduation scanned original degree or provisional
– Recent passport-size photo
– Pre-selected candidates will have to undergo a written and oral examination on Basic English Skills (reading, writing and comprehension) as well as a personal interview. The exams will be conducted in different locations in Ananthapuramu and Kurnool districts based on the number of candidates applied. Candidate’s performance in that examination will play a major role in their final selection.
- Final selection will be based on the academic record, entrance exam, interview performance and financial status of the family. (Few seats will be reserved for the children of RDT staff)
2) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Admission for male, female, transgender and other candidates, with and without disabilities, belonging to all communities.
- GRADUATE/POSTGRADUATE: Completed graduation/post-graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
- UNMARRIED, UNEMPLOYED AGE BETWEEN 21 TO 25 YEARS: Candidates must be single and between 21 to 25 years old as of 31st October 2023. For persons with disabilities, the maximum age is 30 years old.
- BELONG TO A VILLAGE UNDER RDT PROJECT AREA: The applicant or his family must reside in a village or town belonging to one of the mandals mentioned below.
– All mandals in Ananthapuramu and Sri Satyasai districts and Maddikera, Thuggali, Pattikonda, Aspari, Devanakonda, Aluru, Chippagiri, Holagunda, Alaharvi, Adoni, Dhone, Peapally, Manthralayam, Yemmiganur, Kowthalam, Nandavaram, Kosigi, Peddakaduburu, Gonegandla mandals of Kurnool district and persons belonging to the Chenchu tribe of Kurnool, Prakasham, Guntur, Nagar Kurnool, Nalgonda districts and target tribes from Bhupalapalli area.
- ALL COMMUNITIES: Persons from all communities can apply. In the final selection, priority will be given to candidates from poor and marginalized backgrounds.
NOTE: LAST DATE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION: 31st October 2023