Find out more about the people at the front of RDT, our partners, and acess our legal and financial information.
Mr. M. Thippeswamy
Dr. Y.V. Malla Reddy
Mr. Moncho Ferrer
Mrs. Eli Jessintha
SENIOR CORE TEAM
Board of Trustees has delegated the responsibility to RDT’s Senior Core Team comprising of sector and regional directors and chaired by the Executive Director, to implement strategies, policies and decisions made by the Board with regard to operational management including financial management of RDT.
GENERAL CORE TEAM
RDT’s Core Team is responsible of initiating and reviewing programs and projects across the organisation. It constitutes regional directors, area team leaders (in charge of implementing the programs in 75-100 villages) and it is chaired by the Programme Director.
WOMEN CORE TEAM
The Women Core Team is formed by senior women staff members from all departments and cadres within RDT and it aims at:
- Creating a space for women staff members to express freely their problems related to gender.
- Training and capacity building.
- Influencing area teams to improve the participation and involvement of women in all programme activities.
- Incorporating gender approach in all activities.
- Tackling individual cases of discrimination.