The poor and needy will have access to quality health care at an affordable cost.
RDT runs 2 general hospitals located at Bhathalapalli and Kalyandurg Mandals and a Care and Support Centre (CSC) also in Bhathalapalli for HIV/AIDS patients while WDT runs a general hospital at Kanekal. There is an exclusive Family Planning Centre run by is located at the outskirts of Ananthapuram district headquarters.
- Services of basic speciality medicines namely Medicine, Surgery, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Paediatrics, Anaesthesia and Traumatology are accessible to rural people. Basic supportive departments such as Pathology, Microbiology and Radiology are extending services under one roof.
- There are 552 beds comprised of 140 in Kalyandurg Hospital, 90 in Kanekal, 240 in the Bhathalapalli General Hospital and 82 in the Care and Support Centre for HIV/ AIDS patients at Bhathalapalli.
- 644213 outpatients and 49918 inpatients had availed the services of our hospitals during 2014-15.
- 12919 institutional deliveries were conducted during 2014-15.
- 91409 family planning operations were conducted upto the end of March, 2015 which includes 1063 operations done during the financial year 2014-15.
- 9,253 surgeries were conducted which include general surgeries, gynaec and obstetric, orthopaedic and urological surgeries during 2014-15.
- 3560 patients were assisted by the organization to go to higher institutions outside Ananthapuram district for treatment during 2014-15.
- 1698 persons covered under ART (Anti Retroviral Treatment) of RDT ART Centres are being regularly followed.
- RDT Hospital at Bhathalapalli is being recognized as DRTB Centre (Drug Resistant Tuberculosis Centre) and has tie up with the TB Control Society, Ananthapuram.