“ to eradicate
poverty takes many hands
i have only two ”
Learn More »
ED's and Director Messages
A caring, just and environment-friendly society promoting social harmony and peaceful coexistence and balancing the needs of people and nature.
• 100% enrolment and 95% retention at Primary and Secondary Education levels• 18,816 students, pursuing Higher/Professional/Technical Education, received educational assistance
• 1,05,546 rural women in 7,899 Self-help Groups (SHGs) • 8,196 rural women trained in vocational skills
• 53,34,036 persons accessed inpatient and outpatient services in RDT rural hospitals• 45,340 children(1-5 years)/mothers receiving nutrition
• 5,301 Children with disabilities in Primary, Secondary and Higher Studies• 38,621 Aids/Appliances provided to Persons With Disabilities (PWDs) & 23,863 PWDs are members of 1,858 SHGs
• 25,408.38 hectares of land covered under modern Micro Irrigation Systems• 3,053 water bodies including 545 farm ponds built
• 58,176 rural poor are provided with permanent shelter• 1,364 school buildings-cum-community centres built
• Functioning Football, Cricket and Hockey Academies and Nadal Education & Tennis Coaching Centre in Ananthapuram Sports Village• 21 children with intellectual disability getting trained for Special Olympics
For over 25 years, RDT has been operating through a core team comprised of directors representing various sectors/regions
Given the wide range of initiatives RDT is involved in, it is essential that we keep things ship shape in terms of maintaining accounts and personnel records
It's India for India Program is intended to encourage Indians both people and institutions to strengthen its hands in its fight against poverty and suffering in India.
Many of RDT's programmes embrace a long-term vision per which our staff and volunteers carry out various initiatives.