Senior Core Team
RDT has a Senior Core Team comprised of 23 members who are Directors of the different sectors and regions in RDT. The Senior Core Team is the policy making and decision making body at the highest level of the organization. It has been in existence for more than 25 yrs and meets regularly on the 1st of every month. As a team it has participated in a number of organizational development programs to improve its role clarity and functioning. The Executive Director is the chairperson at this meeting.
The Core Team is chaired by the Program Director. It consists of area team leaders and directors. Each area team leader is in charge of implementing integrated program of development in 75-100 villages. It meets once a month at each area headquarters on a rotation basis. The objective of the Core Team is to initiate and review programs across the organization particularly programs belonging to the integrated sectors.
Women Core Team
The Women Core Team meets every 2 months. Whenever needed there are additional meetings. It is led by Women Sector Director Mrs. Doreen Reddy and formed by senior women from all department and cadres (40 members).
The objectives of WCT are:
- To create space for women to express freely their problems related to gender at work and home in order to be able to deal the issues.
- To improve the competence and work performance of women-staff through trainings and regular follow up.
- To influence Area Teams to improve the participation and involvement of women in all program activities.
- To incorporate gender element in all sector activities/approaches
- To tackle individual cases of discrimination.