RDT is registered under the Indian Registration Act 1908 and under the Section 12A of Income Tax Act. Donations to RDT are exempt under 80G of the Income Tax. RDT is also registered under FCRA.
RDT Financial Statements 2010-11
RDT Financial Statements 2011-12
RDT Financial Statements 2012-13
RDT Financial Statements 2013-14
RDT FCRA Financial Statements – 2014-15
RDT Income Tax Financial Statements – 2014-15
RDT Income Tax Financial Statements – 2015-16
RDT FCRA Financial Statements – 2015-16
Foreign Grant Information:
Foreign Grants Information – 1st October,2015 to 31st December, 2015.
Foreign Grants Information – 1st January,2016 to 31st March, 2016.
Foreign Grants Information – 1st April,2016 to 30th June, 2016
Foreign Grants Information – 1st July, 2016 to 30th September, 2016
Foreign Grants Information – 1st October, 2016 to 31st December, 2016
Principal Sources of Funding:
(I) From Foreign Sources:
- Fundación Vicente Ferrer (FVF), Spain.
- Individual Donors.
(II) Other Collaborations:
1. Housing Program:
- Co-funded by Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation Limited, Andhra Pradesh
2. Swach Bharath Mission:
- Co-funded by The Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Department of Andhra Pradesh. At District level RDT Coordination with Superintendent Engineer of Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Department and The District Collector who is the chairman of District Water & Sanitation Committee in Ananthapuramu and Kurnool Districts.
3. Ecology Program: Bio-gas Plants and Smokeless Chulas
- Subsidized funding for installation of Biogas plants and supply of Smokeless chulas through Non-Conventional Energy Development Corporation Andhra Pradesh Limited (NEDCAP Limited).
4. India for India Resource Mobilization Office at Mumbai:
- RDT started its resource mobilization centre based in Mumbai. It reaches out to corporate organizations, individuals, trusts and foundations to mobilize resources for RDT’s developmental initiatives in different parts of India.
5. Seva Hundi Programme [ Spandinchu Sayam Andinchu]:
- RDT started Seva HUNDI programme in 2012 with the slogan “Spandinchu Sayam Andinchu” in Ananthapuramu in many of its villages which has gained momentum and the spirit of the program is crossing the boundaries of its project area. All sections of people have come forward in big numbers to take part in this movement. The SEVA HUNDI initiative has been unique in that it is the poor who despite their own difficult circumstances suggested pooling together their meagre savings for good cause.
6. Family Planning Program:
- Material, Professional Support and incentives to patients from District Medical and Health Office Department (DM&HO), Ananthapuramu.
7. Revised National TB Control Program (RNTCP):
- We are “Designated Microscopy Centre” under RNTCP and diagnostic materials are funded by RNTCP.
- We are recognized as “Drug resistant Tuberculosis Centre” and second line Anti Tuberculosis drugs are provided by RNTCP
8. National Aids Control Organization (NACO):
- National Aids Control Organisation (NACO) through, Andhra Pradesh State AIDS Control Society (APSACS) provides to our ART Centre free first line treatment to the registered patients and diagnostic kits to do CD4 Counts.
- We have been recently updated and recognized as ART + Centre, the only private Health care facility to have this privilege. We are provided second line drugs to treat patients with drug resistant disease and diagnostic kits to do viral load. This is given free of cost to the patients.
- Pension Cards to our ART patients who have taken treatment for at least 3 months. For these patients Rs.1,000/- per month is deposited by the Government in their account and an ATM card is provided.
Statutory Auditors :
M/s.V.K.Madhava Rao & Co.,
Door No. 12-13-299,
Street No.9, Tarnaka,
Secunderabad – 500 017. (Telangana)
Phone No. +(91) – 040 40100598.
Income Tax Consultants:
M/s.P.Sivaramakrishna & Co.,
Flat No.5, Banjara Sangeet,
Kapadia Lane, Somaji guda
Hyderabad – 500 082. (Telangana)
Phone No. +(91) – 040 23396425
Risk Advisory Services
Maruthi Info-Tech Centre,
11-12/1, Inner Ring Road, Koramangala
Bengaluru – 560 071 (Karnataka)
Phone No. +(91) – 080 3980 6000